GFC 200+ GROWTH FACTOR COMPLEX
GFC 200 Growth Factor Complex is the strongest liquid form deer antler velvet supplement in America.
- Build Muscle Mass
- Increased Metabolism
- Accelerated Healing & Endurance
- Aids Anti-Aging Ailments
- Improved Digestive Process
- Increase Performance
- Quicker Recovery between Workouts.
- Boosting your Immune System.
- Injury recovery.
- Rejuvenation in Aging Men
- No known negative Side Effects.
- Reviews (5)
SOTO Supplements GFC 200 is an oral dietary supplement designed to increase overall physical, mental, and immune system performance. It contains the highest concentration and potency of Deer Antler Velvet, an ingredient used for thousands of years.
- Contains over15 known essential growth factors.
- Build muscle mass and increase performance gains
without the harmful side effects of steroids and pro-hormones.
A Summary of SOTO Supplements GFC 200
GFC 200 is often used by men of all ages and physical activity levels, from professional athletes to amateurs, to aging men that want to stay in shape. The dosage is by body weight and the dropper allows you to take precise amounts of it based on use.
Deer Antler Velvet Extracts seem to be everywhere today on the internet and in the news. What separates SOTO Supplements from the rest is that we have the strongest formula and a proven track record. GFC 200 is so concentrated that if we add any more Deer Antler to the bottle it turns into an organic glue and is unusable. While most products in the market place have only a few milligrams per bottle or per serving, GFC 200 has over 5 grams (5,000,000,000mcg micrograms) per bottle which seems to be the measurement our competitors use.
GFC might appear to be expensive but when you compare, and do the math GFC 200 is one of the most cost efficient products in the market place. Since it is so strong you would have to often pay $5,000 to over $10,000 worth of our competitions products to equal one bottle of GFC 200.
A History of SOTO Supplements GFC 200
- 2012: Product officially launched to retail stores.
- 2013: Changed manufacturing processes to increase potency.
- 2014: Label updated to new SOTO Black Label, flavor change.
- 2015: Change alcohol source type, increased Deer Antler dosage, better flavor.