WMC PINK – WOMEN MUSCLE COMPLEX
WMC Womens Muscle Complex for amateur and professional athletes. Increase muscle performance, endurance, and decrease recovery times from physical activity.
- Extra Strength
- Increase Performance
- Increase Muscle Recovery
- Helps Joints/Bones
- Helps Boost Metabolism
- Fat Depreciation
- Reviews (2)
Women’s Muscle Complex ,WMC, is a muscle, energy and total body supplement for women.
A Summary of SOTO Supplements WMC
- Increase energy and focus.
- Decrease muscle fatigue.
- Contains over 15 known essential growth factors.
- Helps build lean muscle mass and increase overall. performance
- No known negative side effects
- Quicker recovery between workouts
- Boosting your immune system
- Helps with general health
- Injury recovery
WMC is designed for female professional athletes and individuals that want to push their bodies to the limits of performance. It is used as a standalone product and stacked with any supplement stack currently found in America. WMC uses the purest forms of naturally occurring growth factor matrix, deer antler velvet, Green Tea extract and a small dose of Creatine Monohydrate to boost energy, burn fat and decrease the fatigue your body feels after physical activity. It is designed to improve your strength, size and stamina by supplying the body with over 15 essential growth factors including IGF-1 and IGF-1 lr3
WMC, Woman’s Muscle Complex is like no other female supplement currently on the market. It is a 100% dedicated female performance enhancing supplement that increase overall muscle performance, endurance, and recovery. Out of our testing group more than 96% noticed substantial improvements in energy, performance, endurance and recovery!
Deer Antler Velvet Extracts seem to be everywhere today on the internet and in the news. What separates SOTO Supplements from the rest is that we have the strongest and purest formula.
WMC contains a highly purified Deer Antler Velvet Extract. Deer Antler Extract is commonly known to contain the following Growth Factors in high levels:
- Insulin like Growth Factor I (IGF-1) and IGF-1 LR3
- Insulin like Growth Factor II (IGF-2)
- Transforming Growth Factor Alpha
- TGF Beta (Transforming Growth Factor Beta)
- Leutienizing hormone stimulant
- Epidermal Growth Factor
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor
- Nerve Growth Factor
- Neurotrophin Growth Factor 3
- Fibroblast Growth Factor (3 types)
- Interleukins Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4
- Related growth co-factors
- Plus several other GF’s in moderate to low levels
Taking WMC is easy, one capsule in the morning, one in the afternoon and one before you workout / physical activity. If you start to experience mild headaches drink more water or reduce dosage by one capsule per day.
A History of SOTO Supplements WMC
- 2013: Product officially launched to retail stores.